Reviewing 5 best Red Light Therapy Home Devices: 2019
Red Light Therapy Home Devices are a huge trend in today’s world. This therapy, also known as photobiomodulation (PBM) is a natural, non-invasive therapy that delivers beneficial wavelengths of light on the skin and promotes in improving cells’ health. From the range of several wavelengths, only a select range of red and near-infrared light have been proven out to be clinically therapeutic for the purposes of PBM. The red light therapy may involve someone using a laser that emits light in the red light spectrum onto an injured body part, or a red light LED setup that equally showers red light on the body. It depends upon the user how they want to make use of the red light emitter. In the bandwidth, the infrared light and red light in the spectrum range from 620 nanometers (nm) in length to around 1000nm in length which happens to be a small slice in the usually broad light spectrum.
Red light therapy is used for treating various skin conditions like dermatitis, Psoriasis, Vitiligo and eczema. The red light can penetrate deep into the skin and can be absorbed at a depth of 8-10 millimeters. Indicating it can possibly reach all layers of the skin, blood vessels and lymph system. With this degree of penetration, it is able to have a repairing impact on the cells and metabolic processes. Once absorbed into the body, light energy is actually converted into cellular energy that is used by mitochondria directly.
Red light therapy can never result in burns because the therapy device used for red light therapy does not emit any UV rays. The red light therapy not only helps with making skin better but also helps in bringing circadian rhythm in place. The reason has been explained in an article that read “Our retinas are connected to the suprachiasmatic nuclei (SCN) of the body. Because of this, light received through your eyes plays a critical role in hormonal functions—including melatonin production, which regulates our sleep. Quite literally, your body knows to shut off this hormone through exposure to morning sunlight. This type of exposure early in the day also helps produce melatonin later in the evening, when light is absent”. It must be noted here that light exposure through the eyes are tied to increased dopamine production. Dopamine is a chemical that is regulated by light and functions as a neurotransmitter that is closely tied to emotions like pleasure, satisfaction and reward. Below are some of the 5 best Red Light Therapy Home Devices available on the internet, reviewed.
5 Best At Home Red Light Therapy Devices To Buy
ABI 25W Deep Red 660nm LED Light Bulb Bloom Booster:
Shaped like a shower, this emitter comes in two variants: Deep Red 660nm and Red 630nm and draws a 25W power from the source. The shower type built ensures concentrated beam of light with due respect to its 30° alignment it delivers a much directed projection that makes it easier to use. An integrated ball-bearing fan quietly cools the system allowing for the higher power usage. Can fit into standard household socket. Red Light Therapy doesn’t use drugs, or surgery to boost or heal health the simple use of light that is found in the sun can produce no significant damage to the body. Thus, the ABI 25W Deep Red 660nm LED Light Bulb Bloom Booster can also be used for facial therapy apart from plant therapy. Moreover, many have experienced an increase in testosterone’s increase within weeks of taking the red light therapy.
Features of ABI 25W Deep Red 660nm LED Light Bulb Bloom Booster:
- The shower built of the head ensures light’s even scattering. It is more like a typical study lamp that bends at a 30º angel and can be adjusted accordingly\
- Not only the ABI 25W Deep Red 660nm LED Light Bulb Bloom Booster helps humans, but it can also provide charge to mitochondria of plants
- There are two available variants which increase area of application significantly
- Red chips only use 2/3 the voltage of blue chips, because the longer wavelengths contain less energy
- The red chips operate at a lower voltage and they will always consume less power at the same current, thus the bulb is efficient and will not be adding extra bucks in the electricity bill
Pros And Cons:
- Ball geared balls keep the fan running smoothly during its period of application
- The light is not a bright red and thus will not hurt eyes, in case you are photosensitive
- Can help in faster healing of wounds and cuts upon regular usage
- Consumes less power than blue light therapy bulbs or yellow light therapy bulbs as red light bulbs operate at a lower voltage than any other bulb
- The wavelength of the red light helps stimulates mitochondrial function as it penetrates into the cell while repairing damage
- Helps healing wrinkles. acne, injury scars and sore muscles, stiffness
- It is advised not to use it for more than 15 minutes on one part of the body, it may cause rashes
- The beam head is bit narrow and thus can direct a focused beam of red light, gives out a spotlight look and must be used by rearranging position
- Excessive usage may heat up the bulb so much that the fan might not be able to cool it down, thus the usage has to be done in moderate period of time
- Lamp fixture has to be purchased separately adding to additional costs
This shower guy is more of a focused beam light projector that gives out a very soothing but narrow beam of light. The two available variants gives costumer the opportunity to adjust as per their desire. An integrated cooling fan has been assembled in the making of the bulb so as to avoid overheating. Each part of the body should be under the light’s focus for about 10 minutes or 15 minutes at maximum and at a distance of 2 to six inches from the bulb. Also it is not advised to use it after 7 pm as the red light’s wavelengths will hinder with normal nighttime melatonin cycle. Red Light Therapy is quite useful in taking care of the skin issues like acne, wrinkles, breakouts as well as skin conditions like eczema psoriasis and vitiligo. Red and near-infrared light has been shown to stimulate the production of collagen, a type of protein which directly relates to the elasticity, firmness, and fullness of the skin. Though it should be kept in mind that this product provides as a narrow beam of light that needs to be adjusted time and again, as per the need, otherwise the shower guy is cultured enough to solve your issues.
Some of FAQs for ABI 25W Deep Red 660nm LED Light Bulb Bloom Booster:
Question : For red light therapy on the face, how much coverage need to be there?
Answer: In order for the 30° angled light to fall on the face, it is best to keep a distance of 6 inches to 12 inches. Also, keep the eyes covered during the course of therapy.
Question : I want to make sure that there are no UV rays being emitted from this bulb?
Answer: There are no UV rays being emitted from the device but FAR Infrared Rays are being emitted for sure.
Question : Is it supposed to blink?
Answer: it is not supposed to blink. If blinking continues it may be because of wiring issues in the socket. Check with an electrician for repairs.
Question : Does it work on 220V?
Answer: Yes, it accepts wide voltage input so it will work on both 120V and 220V.
Question : Are the EMF’s high or low?
Answer: The device emits about 0.5~0.6 mG of EMF which is far below the described limits.
Infrarex Red Light Therapy Infrared Heating Wand:
This straight out of movie, hand held wand is a magic for those who have been troubled by pain, stiffness, acne or even eczema. The device comes with an extra bulb so you won’t have to run around wondering which one to buy and fit. This hand held wand design ensures light gets focused precisely on the problem area while the cord’s length provides room for movement of the wand across concerned area. This infrared heating wand increases circulation of blood to the specific area where it is being placed. The heat from the light’s wavelength encourages blood to flow towards affected area, speeding up healing time. Its 700 nm length wavelengths are bound to penetrate deeper into skin and help injured cells repair.
Features of Infrarex Red Light Therapy Infrared Heating Wand:
- Comes in the form of a hand held wand with a 6 feet card that helps covering ever part of the body that is in need, it totally can provide at home therapy
- Package contains an extra bulb which will be helpful in case of sudden rupture of the bulb
- Compact in size, the wand can easily fit in your bags. A perfect portable red light therapist on the go
- Localized heating ensures even recovery of the affected area as all the wavelengths and heat gets directed to one area entirely
- The two settings on the device makes it shift perfectly between low and high heat. Despite being considered a heating device, this infrared therapy wand is not hot to the touch and will not be burning the skin upon continuous use
Pros and Cons:
- The hand held wand type built of the device facilitates localized healing every time targeted area is focused upon
- Extra bulb is a bonus as it acts as a backup for times when the bulb in use fuses
- The 6 feet cord offers movement. You can sit on a couch and relax or simply lay down on the bed and let the wand work
- The usage is not just limited to providing at home therapy but also travel time escape from aches caused due to change in ambience
- Having to hold the wand throughout the time it works is tedious, moreover the bulb is not supposed to touch the skin directly but rather levitate using the other hand
- There’s no medium setting in the device. For some, the low and high setting might not be sufficient
- Chances are, one may drop the device while using it and the fall may break the bulb or the cover that keeps it guarded
- It has to be tested if the wand is supposed to make circular motions or just stay localized, without moving
The Infrarex Red Light Therapy Infrared Heating Wand is unique in its own ways. The wand type design gives users the versatility to adjust it according to their desire while the localized warming helps reducing pain and provide relief. In all, its a red light home therapy kit. The 6 feet long cord lets you decide where to sit or lay while the wand takes off every dol of pain. The wand can be used to cure skin issues like acne, blemishes and wrinkles, though it is advised to keep the device about six inches away from the face at the time of use. This safe alternative therapy can be used in the treatment of wide number of health problems such as arthritis, muscle pain and shoulder or joint stiffness. This at home therapy also helps the body get rid of toxins via sweating thereby reducing stress and tensions of all kind that have been grasping the body and restricting motion. To get the best out of these devices it is crucial to have a device that delivers optimum wavelengths of light, for the colour red, the most effective bandwidth being in the 630-670 nm range.
Some of FAQs for Infrarex Red Light Therapy Infrared Heating Wand:
Question : Can use it on the face?
Answer: Yes, the device can be used on the face.
Question : How long can it kept on the skin?
Answer: For 15-20 minutes
Question : Does this device work with an AC plug or is it battery powered?
Answer : The device is AC powered.
Question : In which motion should I use the device to get maximum benefits?
Answer : Using the device in circular motion will be best.
Question : Is it supposed to touch the skin?
Answer : No, the device need not touch the skin. It should be held at a distance of 6 inches to 12 inches.
TheraBulb NIR-A Near Infrared Bulb:
What if if a device is not what you have been looking for but rather something that can possibly transform your bedroom into a FAR Infrared-Red Light Therapy bedroom? But at the same time, wish to be in your budget? Well, then the TheraBulb NIR-A Near Infrared Bulb is all what you need for the transformation! This lovely high Intensity 250 Watt/120 Volt near Infrared Thermal – Red Light Bulb is all that you need. The bulb emits a wavelength of live in the 700nm – 1000nm spectrum which is kind of powerful considering other ranges of devices in the list. This TheraBulb NIR-A Near Infrared Bulb can also be used for lighting floors or gardens by using standard bulb holders.
Features of TheraBulb NIR-A Near Infrared Bulb:
- The bulb can easily fit in standard bulb holders that can safely provide required power of 250 watt
- The bandwidth of working falls under the range of 700nm to 1000nm, the near infrared healing rays
- TheraBulb NIR-A Near Infrared Bulb contains no toxic materials and is made to undergo various teats before being sold
- With the ability of the red light to penetrate deeper into the skin, regular usage can help in weight loss, repairing of stretch marks and other skin misalignments
- The bulb produces no EMF making its usage more safe
Pros And Cons :
- Can deliver the effect of both, a heat therapy as well as an intoxicating sauna session
- The rays from the bulb can penetrate up to 3-6 inches deep in the skin increasing its effect on sore muscles, joint stiffness and tensions
- This at home red light therapy when used daily for 10-20 minutes can help rejuvenate the skin, clear skin of acne and tighten the skin by working on wrinkles
- The light can be fitted in the bathing room while taking a long, hot shower. The warm water shall provide immense pain relief while the red light shall help sealing the affect. Though, no drop of water should touch the bul during and after its operation.
- The bulb heats up immensely after use and thus should not be touched immediately after the therapy
- For lighting of floor or the garden, more than one bulb need to be used otherwise the results will not be satisfactory
- For some, the brightness of the bulb may induce headaches and thus, one must be very careful with light’s exposure to eyes. In the best case, try to avoid direct eye contact with the bulb
The TheraBulb NIR-A Near Infrared Bulbs are good for people who want to create a sauna or a rather ‘this is where the body relaxes’ kind of space. The bulb can fit standard bulb holders or can be attached into an extended portable holder for desired effect. It is a perfect companion for at home red light therapy sessions. The FAR Red Infrared rays as produced by the bulb help in tightening skin, thus eliminating wrinkles. Not just that, this red guy can change a plain room into a rather bohemian moody one. The Red light therapy basically aims at the mitochondria in the body, causing a simulation in them resulting in a more pleasant cell working. Now if you plan to use TheraBulb NIR-A near Infrared Bulbs in your bedroom, it will help with circadian rhythm making it easier for user to sleep. This happens because our body and the hosts of hormones are supposed to work with respect to light exposure. Being exposed to bright light in the night, hampers with the sleep cycle. A red light when in the night, during washroom breaks, keeps the sleep in track by not signaling the brain to become alert thus, ensuring adequate and complete sleep.
Some of FAQs for TheraBulb NIR-A Near Infrared Bulb:
Question : Does this bulb emit infrared rays?
Answer : Yes it does
Question : Can the bathroom 250 watts heat lamp be replaced by this lamp?
Answer : Yes. However in order to get the benefits of NIR, the lamp needs to be closer to the body. An overhead lamp will not be efficient with therapy.
Question : Does the Bulb emit EMF?
Answer : No, the bulb emits no EMF;
Question : Is protective eye wear required?
Answer : Yes, wearing protective glasses is recommended.
Question : Can the device help with wrinkles, acne and skin tightening?
Answer : Yes, the device helps with wrinkles, acne and skin tightening as well as lightening.
Lacomri 7 Color LED Light Therapy Acne Mask:
At times, all you need is a mask. Well, so is here the Lacomri 7 Color LED Light Therapy Acne Mask is a skin restoration photon mask whose colours can be changed according to the need. Its built ensures proper placement of the mask on face while the control panel lets you decide which colour exposure is desired and for how long. The timer automatically shuts down the mask once ticked. There are spaces given for eyes and lips as well. The light therapy facial masksuse color light therapy projected in specific wavelengths via tiny LED bulbs to increase circulation of the blood in the facial region promoting production of collagen, promoting skin healing, tightening and acne reduction. Most of light therapy face masks include at least 2 important wavelengths: red and blue.
Features of Lacomri 7 Color LED Light Therapy Acne Mask:
- The face mask therapy comes with 7 different coloured LED bulbs in it thereby, increasing its area of application
- The therapy mask comes with a control panel that lets the user set timer for the light therapy
- Red light skin therapy is a Low-Level Laser Therapy also known as cold laser therapy and since it has got milder effect it’s a rather risk-free treatment that will not be causing burns, cut or hurt your skin in any way
Pros And Cons :
- This masked device is designed to take care of every problem that occurs in the facial region be it wrinkles, acne or discoloration of the skin
- Availability of seven colors tackle multiple skin issues such as blue for acne, green for stress relief, red for acne and skin tightening etc
- Slots for eye and nose ensures the user does not suffocate while using it while the insides of the mask is engraved with such structures that upon being placed on the face, it will not slip
- Comes with a control panel that lets the user pick their color preference and time period for which they want the therapy to last
- The mask can be used only for the face, though it as an amazing addition to the vanity but its inability to multitask is a disadvantage
- It comes with not rechargeable batteries thus, it has to be connected to power source whenever in use
- For some, the lights can cause haziness and headaches
- The power sockets need to be converted as per the device’s socket specifications
Unlike other products on the list, the Lacomri 7 Color LED Light Therapy Acne Mask is a complete therapy provider. The device built is bound to make it your favorite amongst all the beauty regimes. About 15-20 minutes of daily usage will yield significant results while for some, it may take some time. The FAR Red Infrared rays deeply penetrate the skin at about 3-6 inches depth, initiating healing and repair from the very cause of the problem. The availability of seven colors aim at tackling multiple skin issues such as blue for acne, green for stress relief, red for acne etc., The mask has about 150 LED lights embedded in it that are distributed evenly throughout the mask. The cleaning is simply done by wiping the facial therapy mask with alcohol wipes.
Some FAQs on Lacomri 7 Color LED Light Therapy Acne Mask:
Question : How often should the light therapy mask be used?
Answer : Lacomri 7 Color LED Light Therapy Acne Mask should be used at least three times a week for about 15-20 minutes.
Question : What are the different colour lights on the mask are for?
Answer : The various colours on the mask are for:
- Red – Reduce wrinkles
- Blue – Treat acne
- Green – Brightens dull skin
- Purple – Shrink pores
- Cyan – Removal of rashes
- Yellow – Fade freckles and blemishes
- White – Renews skin
Question : How do you clean and sanitize after using the mask?
Answer : Unplug the LED light therapy mask and clean gently with alcohol wipes.
Question : Do you need to put anything on your face before using the mask?
Answer : No but make sure that the face is clean and is makeup free.
Question : Is it available and stable with 110V to 220V converter?
Answer : The light therapy mask can be used for a 110V to 220V adapter and it will work.
Note: The adapter is not included in the packaging.Buy This Product From Amazon
VitaliZEN 660nm Deep Red & 850nm Near-Infrared LED Light Therapy Full Body Device:
Next up in the list is a light therapy device that is more of a at home therapy than a easy-to-carry device. The VitaliZEN 660nm Deep Red & 850nm Near-Infrared LED Light Therapy Full Body Device is a wall hanging type therapy device that can easily cover one side of the body at once. By principles of Photodynamic therapy(PDT) a medication activated by light is widely used for treating precancerous lesions also known as actinic keratoses. While there are two switches to activate one frequency of light and/or the other. Also the product can be used throughout the globe, that is, no need to change sockets as the device accepts worldwide voltages.
Features of VitaliZEN 660nm Deep Red & 850nm Near-Infrared LED Light Therapy Full Body Device:
- Apart from the full body light therapy device, the box also contains the following items: 1 Power Cable, 1 Metal Hanging Device, 1 Pair of Goggles that are to be used during the light therapy and 2 Door Hooks
- There are 200 LED lights in all. 100 for the Red Light spectrum while the other 100 emit the FAR Infrared Spectrum
- The device can be used with 660nm wavelength emitting setting or 850nm wavelength emitting setting or both at once
Pros and cons :
- The device covers large portions of body at once, thus reducing overall time of usage
- The company proves the user with: 1 Power Cable, 1 Metal Hanging Device, 1 Pair of Goggles that are to be used during the light therapy and 2 Door Hooks
- The device can be used with 660nm wavelength emitting setting or 850nm wavelength emitting setting or both at once
- The device is best suited for people with actinic keratoses, psoriasis, eczema etc.,
- One corner of the house can be solely designated to the red light therapy device
- The light therapy device is not a portable one and thus one area of the house has to be converted into a light therapy zone
- The price can be ignored for the benefits it delivers to the body
Some of FAQs for VitaliZEN 660nm Deep Red & 850nm Near-Infrared LED Light Therapy Full Body Device:
Question :With both switches on, can both wavelength lights be activated at the same time?
Answer :Yes, the device can be used with 660nm wavelength emitting setting or 850nm wavelength emitting setting or both at once.
Beginners guide to Red Light Therapy
What is Light Therapy?
The light therapy, also known as photobiomodulation (PBM) is a natural, non-invasive therapy that delivers beneficial wavelengths of light on the skin and promotes in improving cells’ health. From the range of several wavelengths, only a select range of red and near-infrared light have been proven out to be clinically therapeutic for the purposes of PBM. The red light therapy may involve someone using a laser that emits light in the red light spectrum onto an injured body part, or a red light LED setup that equally showers red light on the body. It depends upon the user how they want to make use of the red light emitter. In the bandwidth, the infrared light and red light in the spectrum range from 620 nanometers (nm) in length to around 1000nm in length which happens to be a small slice in the usually broad light spectrum.
Light therapy is commonly used in the treatment of skin disorders primarily like psoriasis, acne vulgaris, eczema etc.,Light therapy strikes the retina of the eyes that is concerned with the circadian rhythm disorders such as delayed sleep phase disorder and can also be used to treat diabetic issues. The release of the hormone melatonin, a sleep regulator, is inhibited by light and is permitted by darkness that is registered by the photosensitive cells in the retina. Hence, for manipulating melatonin levels or timing, light therapy devices are delivering very specific types of artificial illumination to the retina of the eye which also helps in proper secretion of the happy hormone, serotonin.
Red light therapy is used for treating various skin conditions like dermatitis, Psoriasis, Vitiligo and eczema. The red light can penetrate deep into the skin and can be absorbed at a depth of 8-10 millimeters. Indicating it can possibly reach all layers of the skin, blood vessels and lymph system. With this degree of penetration, it is able to have a repairing impact on the cells and metabolic processes.
Once absorbed into the body, light energy is actually converted into cellular energy that is used by mitochondria directly. In chemical terms, at the time of cellular respiration, excess of NO tends to bind with CCO, which can nearly stop the production of ADP also known as adenosine diphosphate, a chemical that comes right before the ATP ( Adenosine Tri-Phosphate) in the chain of reactions. This is where red and NIR light comes into action. These wavelengths excite the electrons during the last phase of the cellular respiration. Which breaks the bonds between NO and CCO molecules, resulting in normal cellular function and the eventual production of more ATP energy. The freeing up of NO gives a pumped and recharged feeling after the red light therapy.
Is Red Light Therapy good and safe?
Unlike many other procedures widely used like sauna that emit as well as use Ultraviolet rays to function the red light therapy on the contrary uses FAR Infrared and red light wavelengths to treat the person. Here we need to understand that Infrared rays are longer wavelength and thus have lower frequency as well as lower energy per photon. It can heat you up, but is non-ionizing causing no damage to the cells. While, Ultraviolet rays are of shorter wavelength and have higher frequency thus, higher energy. Ultraviolet rays can easily break some organic bonds causing cell damage. Near-infrared refers to that part of the infrared spectrum that is closest to visible light and far-infrared refers to the part that is closer to the microwave region while the mid-infrared is the region between these two. The primary source of infrared radiation is heat or if said discretely, thermal radiation. This radiation is produced by the random motion of atoms and molecules in an object. Now if these rays are safe or not? Well yes they are as they cannot damage cells in the body in any way.
Can pets enjoy Red Light Therapy?
Recent developments in the light therapy domain have not just benefitted humans but animals as well. Astonishing as it may sound, recent years have seen many veterinarians using Red Light Therapy to treat animals for a vast range of health issues that were previously hard to take care of. The effectiveness happens because of the ability to deliver same wavelength of red and far infrared rays that penetrate through the skin and initiate healing from beneath. Ever since the efficacy of LEDs has been proven to be equivalent to lasers, the red light therapy is now accessible via in-home thanks to devices available on the internet that are more than willing to cater to a much broader audience.
The light in the wavelengths of 600nm – 1000nm has direct effect on mitochondria in cells, causing an increase in metabolism. This process of energy generation in our cells is essential for life, even including all animal and plant life. In case of animals like dogs, cats, horses, chickens etc., the Red light works by interacting with a respiratory protein called cytochrome c oxidase, allowing it to use oxygen efficiently which has a downstream effect on the entire function as well as structure of the body.
For pets, the red light therapy is effective in:
- Joint pain
- Muscle soreness and lumping
- Wounds and injuries
- Rashes and infections
- Inflammation of skin or joints
- Increasing and retaining fur density
Things to take care of while buying a device that promises Red Light Therapy
The whole spectrum of light is very wide and includes several colors, as well as invisible wavelengths but it should be noted that not all lights in the spectrum are beneficial. The wavelengths between about 600 to 1,200 nanometers that is Red and near-infrared light especially between 600-950 nm have the capability to deliver positive effects.
Treatment Area Size:
Imagine spending some $$$ on a product that has to moved per cm to derive best results out of it, there absolutely is no point in having such a device! Chances are, it may over activate cells in one patch of mass while the others snore, totally unaware of something like the light treatment. It is important to have a device that functions in a wider range that a narrower range.
Cleared by the FDA:
You only live once and it is important to take utmost care of each and every part of the body by giving proper nourishment and treatment, whenever and wherever needed. For one such reason, the Food and Drugs Administration requires every device to be clinically tested before it is released to the public. Always buy products that are FDA approved.
As we conclude, we must say that recent years and constant efforts of the science team has provided us with this incredibly powerful Red Light therapy. Not only it has got almost zero side effects but also delivers results. The red light therapy not only helps with making skin better but also helps in bringing circadian rhythm in place. The reason has been explained in an article that read “Our retinas are connected to the suprachiasmatic nuclei (SCN) of the body. Because of this, light received through your eyes plays a critical role in hormonal functions—including melatonin production, which regulates our sleep.
Quite literally, your body knows to shut off this hormone through exposure to morning sunlight. This type of exposure early in the day also helps produce melatonin later in the evening, when light is absent”. It must be noted here that light exposure through the eyes are tied to increased dopamine production. Dopamine is a chemical that is regulated by light and functions as a neurotransmitter that is closely tied to emotions like pleasure, satisfaction and reward. Red and near-infrared light has been shown to stimulate the production of collagen, a type of protein which directly relates to the elasticity, firmness, and fullness of the skin.
Though it should be kept in mind that this product provides as a narrow beam of light that needs to be adjusted time and again, as per the need, otherwise the shower guy is cultured enough to solve your issues. The red light therapy also helps the body get rid of toxins via sweating thereby reducing stress and tensions of all kind that have been grasping the body and restricting motion. To get the best out of these devices it is crucial to have a device that delivers optimum wavelengths of light, for the color red, the most effective bandwidth being in the 630-670 nm range. Always buy the product that suits your body.
Every product listed in the article is amazing in what it does in one way or the other. Go for the product that suits your need of therapy, comfort or ease of use.