Top 10 Best Foot Massagers to buy from Amazon In 2019
Be it home or work, your day does not pass without standing or walking over to different locations. If you are on the active side of life, you even take to jogging or running! Naturally, your feet take up your entire body weight, help you move around and are subjected to countless surfaces of contact. It goes without saying that your feet gets tired to the core and are deserving enough for a dose of rejuvenation and relief. This is where foot massagers come in.
You are well aware of the wonders a good massage can do to your body. Since, your feet serve as the very basic foundation and wheels to your body, it is mandatory to keep your feet healthy and in good condition. Foot massagers are devices which do the trick and are designed to give you happy feet, quite literally!
Your foot is embedded with lots of pressure points that not just provide relief and gratification to your foot, but their effects also extend to some other parts of your body. Even chiropractors recognize this amazing property of the feet and apply their knowledge to help treat pain in different parts of the body. No prizes for guessing, foot massagers contribute towards pain treatment and relief of the feet, that can be conjoined to other relevant parts of the body.
There are scores of foot massagers available on Amazon but we have assembled the very best of the lot by taking into consideration factors such as comfort, features provided, additional functionalities, material and mode of usage. Without further ado, sit back, give your feet some rest and check out some of the best foot massagers you can get yourself with just a click on Amazon.
Top 10 Best Foot Massager Reviews
Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
This edgy and flamboyant foot massager from Miko looks like something straight out of an interactive computer-generated interface and judging by the remarkable features of this foot massager, it does work just like that. Also, this is a rather intense machine. So you need to treat slowly before you experience its ultimate potential. Added with the much coveted Shiatsu massager system and known to tackle several issues of the feet, this is a top notch choice for many. It is also designed with various pressure settings that accordingly reach out to different pressure points and leave your feet feeling absolutely fantastic. The extremely sleek design is eye-catching and can be taken with you to anywhere for a foot massage that is akin to a high end spa treatment.
Features of the Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager:
- It has independent chambers for each foot. These chambers are designed to provide you a shiatsu foot massage to the bottom and sides of your feet.
- It is built with heating elements that provide soothing heat to your feet.
- The foot massager induces a deep-kneading and rolling effect, and sets up comforting natural vibrations to treat your feet.
- It has a central control panel with soft-touch buttons through which you can crunch in your customized massage settings. These settings cater to the type of massage, the intensity of massage and the required amount of heat.
- The heat function controls are independently selectable.
- The massager has 5 different pressure settings that target specific pressure points of your feet.
- It also works with air pressure to provide relieving pressure of every part of your foot.
- It comes with 2 wireless remotes for easy control of the massaging process.
- The massager can be washed and cleaned easily, courtesy of its removable covers.
- It is made to be extremely portable and sleek.
- Design is compact to facilitate storage.
- It automatically shuts off after about 15 minutes of usage in order to prevent overheating.
Pros And Cons:
- The chambers provide a warm and soothing massage to literally every nook and corner of your foot. The vibrations and surface area tend to the bottom and sides of you foot while the air pressure attends to the entire foot in general.
- The pressure can be adjusted to over 5 different levels according to your need.
- The deep-kneading effect on the various pressure points of the foot help in improved circulation of blood.
- The massager helps with plantar fasciitis, muscle stress, chronic pain and soreness.
- It is very compact and portable, making it easy to carry around, store and use at your leisure.
- The 2 wireless remotes prevent too much activity of your back, thus avoiding unnecessary strain and frustration.
- The controls on the remote are simple to operate and the corresponding function to each control are crisp and smooth.
- It is very easy to wash and clean.
- The massage function is not intended for the heel and the ankle.
- The padding doesn’t boast of high durability.
- The warmth produced may feel insufficient for some. It also takes a little bit of time to properly heat up.
- Its rolling operation seems monotonous and the speed fluctuations aren’t too noticeable.
Some FAQs regarding the Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager:
Q: Can you stand up while using this foot massager?
A: No. You need to be seated while using the Miko foot massager.
Q: Can the insets of the massager be taken out for washing?
A: Yes. The insets can easily be removed and replaced. It is advised to wash with lukewarm water and dry properly before reinserting.
Q: Can the kneading function be turned off?
A: No. The kneading function works continuously with the rolling operation.
Q: Does the product massage every part of the foot?
A: It is not designed to cover the heels and the ankles.
Q: What is the maximum feet size up to which the massager fits?
A: The massager fit up to size 12.
The Miko shiatsu foot massager does a pretty neat massage and is surely worth the buy. Though it has limited reach (since it doesn’t cover your heal and ankle), it delivers to its promises. It is indeed a very well designed foot massager but it can do with some improvement in the heat function. The shiatsu function, though, is spot on. It has good portability and is am equally good partner to accompany you to your office or an outing. The compactness of the massager is also a welcome feature. All in all, it is one of the most well-designed foot massagers available and does its intended job to your utmost satisfaction.Buy This Product From Amazon
Ivation Spa Foot Massager
We have all at some point of time or the other, craved for a spa after a long day at the office. Your feet turn sore and tired, and scream for a gratifying session at the spa. Due to our own exhaustion or lack of time thereof, a visit to the spa is not always a practical consideration.
But what if you have something that brings in the pleasures of a true spa grade foot massage to home? Something which you can use at your will and make up for a homely spa treatment?
Well, there exists such a product and it is the unique Ivation spa foot massager.
This incredibly simple to use foot massager is designed to give you a super effective spa massage to your feet and with its user friendly controls and operations, it soon become one of your best friends!
It is jam-packed with oodles of cool features that make the foot massage offered by this pseudo spa an even greater experience! As a bonus, it is equipped with a few extra special accessories that elevate the massage to an altogether different feel. This is one exceptional foot massager!
Features of the Ivation Spa Foot Massager:
- It has an auto-generated heating function that sets up a default temperature of 122F and maintains that until you manually change it.
- It comes with a calibrated timer system to allow you to setup your desired time of spa session.
- The motorized rollers setup an intense mode of vibration to target the affected areas.
- It creates scores of oxygenated bubbles within the aqua jets to soothe and relief your feet of pain and soreness.
- There are many acupressure nodes present on the footing in an ergonomic manner.
- It comes attached with four different attachments such as a pumice stone, a brush and an extra-node massage to offer you a divine finishing to the entire massage.
- The features are exhibited on an advanced LED display with simple controls.
- It has a sturdy handle to facilitate carrying it around with ease.
- The cord is 6 ft in length.
Pros And Cons:
- The Ivation spa foot massager is extremely easy to use. It is loaded with simple controls and operation to such an extent, that you can setup and use it without even reading the instructions manual.
- The motorized rollers give you an automatic mode of massage. You do not have to move your feet in order to feel the massage. However, you can push your feet against the rollers for a more intense session of massage.
- The 3 different attachments: the pumice stone, brush and the extra-node massage head serve to give your feet a fine pedicure along with the massage.
- The oxygenated bubbles produced with the aqua jets work on the principle of cavitation to take out all the inbuilt stresses in your feet.
- The heat generated is very adequate and it doesn’t get too hot for your feet. In fact, it maintains the temperature unless you change it yourself.
- It can easily fit all sizes of feet.
- The suction characteristics are extremely good, and there are hardly any chances of leakage or spillage.
- The controls are easy to use and operate.
- The bubbles are not powerful and numerous enough for a more intense massage.
- The protrusions at the bottom of your heels may seem uncomfortable.
- The foot massager unit offers just a single level of speed.
- It is large and needs a good amount of space for storage.
- The cord could have been a bit longer than 6 ft.
Some FAQs regarding the Ivation Spa Foot Massager:
Q: Do the rollers need to be run by your feet?
A: No. The rollers are motorized and you can use your feet to press against the rollers for a more intense massage. Otherwise, the massage from the rollers is automatic.
Q: What is the range of temperature that the foot massager can be set at?
A: The Ivation spa foot massager works between 95F-122F.
Q: Do the rollers and the vibration mode work simultaneously?
A: Yes. When you start the rollers, they set up the vibration mode.
Q: Can the bubbles be turned off separately or do they stay with the entire unit?
A: Yes, the bubbles can be tuned off separately.
Q: Can you pour essential oils into it?
A: Yes. You can add essential oils into the water bath. This paves the way for aromatherapy.
With its impressive profile, the Ivation spa foot massager is one of the best foot massagers. Using a simplistic approach and design, this foot massager provides a surreal experience to your feet while being super user friendly. This makes sure that you don’t break a sweat on setting up the apparatus. It is as simple as plugging the cord into the socket and switching it on. The range of temperatures is as good as perfect, with the provision of easy adjustability. The additional features give you the ultimate pedicure experience in the comfort of your home. The limited length of the cord makes you choosing your spot a bit of a challenge, but then, there is always the option of an extension cord. It employs the phenomenon of cavitation: low pressurized water bubbles bursting at regions of higher pressure and impacting nearby surfaces. Here, the nearby surface is your foot and the cavitation bubbles offer immense stress relief to your foot. However, the bubbles do not seem to be string issue and that appears to be the only major issue plaguing this amazing foot massager. When it comes to bringing your
spa to your home, no foot massager does it better than the Ivation spa foot massager! Employing water bubble cavitation to help treat pain in the foot is a very innovative concept and is backed by research, being cited by some top experts in various journals.Buy This Product From Amazon
TheraFlow Dual Foot Massager Roller
The vintage looking TheraFlow dual foot massager roller is a very orthodox foot massager and as the name suggests, it works on rollers. It may look plain but it is arguably the best foot massager for people suffering from plantar fasciitis and other ailments of the feet, chronic pain, neuropathy and acupressure therapy.
This two-footed roller massager made up of wood is adorned with hard nubs on the surface of the rollers and are designed to work in two ways: the acupressure mode and the kneading mode. In the former, you simply press your feet against the small nubs, hold for a while and then subsequently release. In the latter mode, you roll your feet on the rollers while pressing lightly and continue to do so for a few minutes. Doing these both just once a day is immensely beneficial for your feet. Do not get fooled with the simple design of this foot massager. It is very effective in what it does and is exemplary in combining excellent craftsmanship and the time-proven principles of foot therapy.
Features of the TheraFlow dual foot massager roller:
- It has a total of 10 rollers with 5 rollers for each foot.
- It is made up of Thaeceae wood that gives it very long durability.
- This is the ideal foot massager for people with plantar fasciitis.
- It comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Has a very portable design.
- Comes with the versatility of being able to be used on feet of any size.
Pros And Cons:
- The use of this device greatly improved blood circulation to the feet.
- The wooden built is extremely durable and lasts very long (hence, the lifetime guarantee tag).
- No mater the size of your feet, you can use this foot massager without worry.
- It is simple to use and does not employ any power source, controls and settings.
- You can use it whether you are standing or sitting.
- The acupressure characteristics offered by the TheraFlow dual foot massager roller is vastly superior to most of its peers.
- You have complete control over the amount of pressure you out on your feet.
- It takes a little bit of time to get used to this foot massager.
- It tends to develop a loud squeak with use.
- The pegs may fall off after a few uses, though it is easy to fixed off.
- The central rollers may seem to be a bit too high and this makes for limited usage by those possessing flat feet.
Some FAQs regarding the TheraFlow dual foot massager roller:
Q: Is the massager flat or arched?
A: The massager is arched.
Q: Will my flat feet limit the applicability of the rollers?
A: If you have flat feet, you may need to orient your feet as per the contour of the rollers.
Q: Does the product work for all sizes of the feet?
A: Yes, the massager is designed to work for any size of the feet.
Q: Can the device hold the entire weight of the body?
A: It might falter if you directly stand on the device. But you can freely place your feet when you are sitting with your legs at a 90 degree angle or running your feet over the rollers.
Q: Can oiling take out the squeaky sound it produces after using it for a certain amount of time?
A: Yes. With proper lubrication, the squeaky sound can be reduced to a great extent. Keep in mind that the squeaky sound is by no means an indicator of mechanical failure of the rollers. You can still use it just like before.
With hardly any cons and an appreciable number of pros, the TheraFlow dual foot massager is inarguably one of the best foot massagers you can come across. It has literally no additional features and yet, it works so remarkably well. It is so amazing that something as simple as this foot massager is one of the most effective ones for plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, soreness etc. The acupressure characteristics provided are also top notch. How perfect can this foot massager be?
Well, it is perfect because it does not have any extravagant features incorporated into it like most of its peers. However, with the purpose this foot massager is supposed to serve, it truly does deliver. This is also justified by the fact that it is one of the highest rated foot massagers on Amazon. Age old massage therapy principles are implemented into its design and working, and yet, it works with utmost efficiency. This just goes on to show that old traditions will always hold good and this wooden foot massager is reminiscent of that. Touchwood!Buy This Product From Amazon
Gaiam Restore Ultimate Foot Massage Ball
Okay, let us be very straight with you. This foot massager is technically a ball… a small, spiky ball. You can actually play catches with this ball and even put it into your pockets. Sized definitely does not matter in the world of foot massagers as this little one offers efficient foot massaging characteristics. The golf ball sized rubber ball can simply be put on a surface and you can run not just your feet, but also your arms, neck or hands over it for an oddly satisfying massage feel. Surprisingly, it is also good for relieving plantar fasciitis! Who ever thought that a little ball combats something like plantar fasciitis?! We obviously didn’t and so, we had a very enlightening time while reviewing this product.
Features of the Gaiam Restore Ultimate Foot Massage Ball:
- It is made to relieve tightness not only in your feet, but also your arms, legs and hands.
- It is designed to achieve a perfect rolling without slipping motion under the feet.
- It provides great relief from plantar fasciitis.
- It is made up of high grade rubber and is solid in structure.
- It is the most portable foot massager as it is small enough to be carried around in your pockets.
Pros And Cons:
- The compact size makes it ideal for use anywhere and at anytime.
- The depth of the massage can be adjusted easily by pressing your feet as per your convenience.
- The solid rubber construction makes it sufficiently durable.
- Can be refrigerated to be used as a cold treatment massager or heated in lukewarm water for hot treatment.
- The nubs on the surface of the ball offer good acupressure characteristics to the pressure points in the feet.
- This foot massager may be inconvenient for people with sensitive feet.
- It may be way too small for your feet if you are suffering from extreme pain and soreness.
- The nubs on the ball aren’t too large and this may pose as a hindrance for some people. It would have been better if the nubs were more raised.
Some FAQs regarding the Gaiam Restore Ultimate Foot Massage Ball:
Q: Is the ball solid or hollow?
A: It is solid.
Q: What is the ball made up of?
A: It is made up of solid rubber and is laced with therapeutic projections of the same material.
Q: Can I use the ball for cold treatment?
A: You can use the ball for both cold and hot treatment.
Q: What is the diameter of the ball?
A: The ball’s diameter can lie between 1.5 to 2 inches.
Q: Is the ball heavy or light?
A: The ball is light in weight and can be carried easily.
This ball scores! It is a very simplistic approach to a foot massager and with a wide distribution of benefits that you can derive out of this little ball, it is something you should definitely consider buying. It is a pretty durable ball and one of the best parts of using this foot massager is the feasibility of cold or hot treatment. If you can give your feet temperature based treatment just by placing the foot massager in the refrigerator or warm water, then the said foot massager deserves a round of applause! Finally, if there is a foot massager with which you can actually play with, you should totally be up for it!Buy This Product From Amazon
Beurer Shiatsu Foot Massager
It is highly probable that all you are looking for is a soft, effective and pocket friendly foot massager which is equipped with just enough features to satisfy you. And if the foot massager in question also happens to boast of high ratings and quality, it’s a totally win-win situation for you and your feet. Introducing the Beurer shiatsu foot massager.
This foot massages is adorned with numerous rotating beads that are made to showcase its functionality deep into the sore muscles of your feet. It is available in a relatively cheaper price in comparison to its peers and it works just as good. If you are troubled with issues such as plantar fasciitis and are in dire need of a soft ad relaxing foot massage, then this foot massager is a pretty good purchase.
It is also built with a heat function that nicely heats up for feet and massages them. Imagine warm balls rotating below your feet and giving you a deep-rooted feel with shiatsu characteristics tagged along with them. That’s exactly what the Beurer foot massager does. You just can’t resist this wonderful foot massager that relaxes not just your feet, but also your wallet!
Features of the Beurer Shiatsu Foot Massager:
- It is featured with 18 rotating massage balls that offer a deep-rooted massaging sensation.
- The foot massager offers a shiatsu massage with the in-built heat function for a warm and soothing foot massage.
- There are two massage levels and corresponding speeds that can be suitably adjusted by the foot during the massage.
- The height of the foot massager is adjustable courtesy of the twisting pegs located at the bottom of the massager.
- The angle of the foot massager is adjustable by the pegs.
- The FM60 foot massager provides a reflexology massage with its deep kneading characteristics.
- The surface of the foot massager is made out of breathable mesh material which also allows the passage of moisture.
Pros And Cons:
- The provision for adjustability of the height and angle of the foot massaging unit makes it a better experience to use.
- Due to the soft massage characteristics, it is very suitable for sensitive feet and plantar fasciitis.
- It is also very good for people with flat feet.
- It is cheaper in price than most foot massagers in the market.
- The heating function is very efficient and offers a good shiatsu massaging experience.
- It is a perfect foot massager for promoting proper circulation of blood.
- It has a very simple operation, with just one button for on/off.
- The intensity of the massage may be too low for some people.
- You might have to adjust your feet around a little for attaining your desired level of comfort.
- For a deeper tissue massage, you would have to stand on it.
- It does not have heat selection for the slow mode of speed.
- It is not built for all sizes of the foot.
Some FAQs regarding the Beurer Shiatsu Foot Massager:
Q: Is the foot massager battery operated?
A: No, the foot massager is electric operated.
Q: What are the rotating balls made up of?
A: The rotating balls are made up of steel.
Q: Is the foot massager for people with sensitive feet?
A: Yes, this foot massager serves very well for people with sensitive feet.
Q: Is the mesh cover washable? Can it be removed?
A: The mesh cover is attached and cannot be removed. You can clean it with a wet cloth.
Q: Is the operation of the foot massager loud?
A: No. There is absolutely no noise generated out of the operation of this foot massager.
This particular foot massager is a pretty good one that comes at a surprisingly lower price than most foot massagers that you can get. The shiatsu and heating function features work in its favor, making it a very popular choice. It serves its intended purpose extremely well and as stated, rates pretty high on Amazon.
Though it is designed to basically offer a soft massage, you can get a more intense massage out of it by pressing your feet onto the rotating balls. The gentle approach of this foot massager give you a very soothing and therapeutic massage that makes you feet feel happy and flushed! Props to the fact that getting this massager is ‘gentle’ to your wallet as well!Buy This Product From Amazon
HoMedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager
This is a uber stylish and superbly effective foot massager by the trustworthy HoMedics range of foot massagers. It employs numerous massaging beads with shiatsu and optional heat functionality for a very deep and satisfying massage. Its trademark feature of being controlled freely by your toes makes it all the more cool. You can easily switch between the heating mode and the normal mode as per your need(s).
One of the best traits of this foot massager is its ability to reach out to almost every inch of your feet. This ensures that you are not left with any aches and stresses in any part of your feet. Furthermore, it is not too pricey and can be brought at a very pocket-friendly rate.
Features of the HoMedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager:
- It comes with a deep-kneading triple action shiatsu massage that gives a circular trace of massage, traveling throughout the length of your feet.
- The added heat function with optional setting helps set up a warm and soothing massage.
- There is the provision to easily switch between a regular massage and a heated massage.
- With the toe-touch feature, you cab easily switch controls.
- The breathable fabric on the surface helps avoid overheating of the massager.
- It is built with a large platform design in order to accommodate larger feet.
- There are 6 rotating heads that offer deep-kneading characteristics.
Pros And Cons:
- You can choose either a regular message or a heated message with ease.
- The toe-control feature allows simple operation of the entire massaging function and avoids any complicated control features.
- You can use it regardless of the size of your feet.
- The operation is very quiet and doesn’t consume too much power.
- There is no time lag when you switch on the heating mode and it heats up pretty quickly.
- Due to the fact that this foot massager lies flat on the ground, there arises issues of positioning the massager to a proper level.
- The amount of heat generated appears inadequate and you may find it suitable for massaging feet having moderate levels of pain.
- The speed of the massaging nubs cannot be varied and the entire massaging action maintains a uniform speed and rotation.
- You may need to move around your feet to attain a spot where you derive a satisfactory massage.
Some FAQs regarding the HoMedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager:
Q: How do I change the massage modes?
A: The massage modes can easily be changed by pressing down on the single button by using your toes.
Q: Can this product also be used for the hands and neck?
A: You can massage your hands by using this massager but it is not recommended to do the same to your neck.
Q: How long and how often is this massager meant to be used?
A: You can use this foot massager once a day for around 15 minutes.
Q: Does the device have an incline to it?
A: Yes. The device sits flat on the floor and possesses a slight incline with the upper part having a slope.
Q: How do you turn off the heat?
A: The heat mode can be easily tuned off by pushing the button twice with your toe.
Simple to operate and effective to a pretty good level, HoMedics has delivered once again. You get a decently warm shiatsu massage without much hassle. You can experience a few problems regarding the positioning of the massager and the heat may not seem adequate enough, but the very nature of this massager is to provide a gentle and warm massage with a uniform speed. So it’s a good foot massager to give a quickie to your feet. Switch it on, get a nice feet massage in no time and get set to be on the go!Buy This Product From Amazon
Brookstone F4 Shiatsu Foot Massager
We honestly believe that the Brookstone F4 shiatsu foot massager is the best looking of the lot and one of the best (if not the best) foot massagers you can ever get. Period.
It employs the distinct shiatsu themed massage system along with the added features of heat and air compression to give you a thorough massage experience that would leave you in awe. It provides a very direct outlook to its working by virtue of its easily understandable high and low intensity massage functions. These functions work very accurately and are governed by 3 programmed settings to set up the massage according to your need. To top it up, this foot massager is blessed with wonderful aesthetics that make owing it all the more joyous. This is undoubtedly one of out top picks for the best foot massager. The way all the operational technicalities of this foot massager work together shows the dedication put in by Brookstone to come up with an elite and classy foot massager. You just can’t get enough of it!
Features of the Brookstone F4 Shiatsu Foot Massager:
- The massager is composed of deep kneading massage rollers that incorporate air compression to apply relieving pressure on the feet.
- It has a selectable heat function that helps relax the feet.
- It works on a shiatsu deep-kneading massage mode.
- There are 3 automatic programmable massage modes – Pulse, Energize and Soothe.
- The settings are simple and ca be adjusted with simple “H” and “L” buttons for high and low levels of intensity respectively.
- There is a handle provided on the massager to facilitate easy movement of the massaging unit.
- Comes with zip-out linings for ease in cleaning and subsequent replacement.
- Has a built-in cord wrap for tidiness.
Pros And Cons:
- The 3 different massage modes and easily selectable massage intensity levels let you choose from a wide array of massage options to suit your feet.
- You can obtain both higher and lower intensity of massages.
- Cleaning of the massaging unit is fairly simple.
- The provision of the handle helps in easy maneuvering of the foot massager.
- The massage characteristics are designed to be felt by the entire base of the feet.
- It takes a while before the heat is completely set up.
- The massage doesn’t last for too long; hardly 10-15 minutes.
- It is rather heavy to carry around.
Some FAQs regarding the Brookstone F4 Shiatsu Foot Massager:
Q: Can the inside cover be removed?
A: Yes. It can be unzipped at the foot area and can be taken out easily.
Q: Is it noisy to operate?
A: It is not entirely silent but definitely does not produce too much noise to cause disturbance.
Q: Is it durable?
A: Yes, it is extremely durable.
Q: Can this massager work for the heel and the ankle?
A: This massager is designed to cover every area of your feet except the top and the ankle.
Q: Is the device good for plantar fasciitis?
A: No, this device is not meant for plantar fasciitis.
With its fantastic technicalities and massage settings, this one by Brookstone absolutely nails it! Even the minor flaws that is has are ones that still makes it perform better than most other foot massagers. Extremely user friendly, effective and comfortable to use, the foot massager cements itself as one of the best. You can feel the care taken to perfect this device when you use it and that speaks a lot. Its a bit heavy but that is understandable owing to its features. You need not carry it around and can simply place it at your most comfortable position in home. Trust us when we say: it is very hard to find a foot massager as wonderful as this one. Everything about it is so amazing that a foot massage would become one of your daily chores!Buy This Product From Amazon
Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
Most foot massagers are not designed to cover the entire contour of the feet, and often leave the heels and ankles. These areas experience a substantial amount of stress throughout the day and they are equally deserving of a massage. This is where the Belmint shiatsu foot massager machine excels. This vintage looking foot massager is designed to work for not only the entire feet, but also your calves by means of its air compression calves. It is loaded with a jaw-dropping resume of features to give an all-around performance, following which massages would end up becoming one of your hobbies! It is even great to use if you have swollen feet. Needless to say, this amazing foot massager also has added heat and shiatsu functions.
Features of the Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine:
- It is equipped with 3 massage functions: shiatsu foot fingers base, air-bag massage and heel massage, which help provide a massage to your entire feet including your heels and ankles.
- It has air compression cuff to put around your calves. The compressed air applies relieving pressure on your calf muscles.
- There is a 360 degrees gasbag for uniform application of pressure all around your feet.
- It is incorporated with a switchable heat function and acupressure nodes.
- It has an ozone function that helps get rid off bas smell from the feet.
- The controls for the 3 pressure levels: low, medium and high, are provided on a smart touch screen that is simple to use.
- The foot cover is removable, washable and replaceable.
Pros And Cons:
- Unlike most foot massagers, this one provides massage to your entire feet, not even sparing the heels and ankles.
- You can even get a massage on your calves by using the air compression cuffs.
- Bad odor produced by the feet is easily eradicated by the ozone function.
- It is easy to clean and wash.
- The warm acupressure modes coupled with the heat help to break damaged scar tissue, improve blood circulation and drive out fluids.
- The intensity of pressure can be easily adjusted to 3 different levels.
- The touch screen that contains the controls of the device are easy to operate.
- The highest mode of pressure may be too high for some and may leave minor bruises.
- The remote has the tendency to malfunction.
- It is not very durable.
- It requires extreme care in usage and any cracks can lead to leakage of compressed air.
Some FAQs regarding the Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine:
Q: Does the machine massage the entire foot?
A: Yes. It is designed to cover every area of your feet, including the heels and the ankles.
Q: Is it mandatory to also attach the cuff on the calves for it to work?
A: No. You can operate the foot massaging unit independently of the calf massage air compression cuffs.
Q: Is it designed to accommodate large feet?
A: Yes, it does accommodate large feet.
Q: I have plantar fasciitis. Can I use this product?
A: Yes, you absolutely can.
Q: Can I stand while using this massager?
A: No. It is recommended that you sit with your legs with a 90 degree angle while using this foot massager.
A revolutionary foot massager owing to its ability to cater to your entire feet and also your calf muscles, this is a powerful addition to the world of massagers. It is compact and heavy, but uses this bulk to provide an extremely uniform foot massage whose effects last for long periods of time. We suggest you to use this from low to moderately high levels of pressure, as the device exerts an uncomfortable amount of pressure when set at the highest mode of operation. Still, this is a subjective view and it ultimately dos receive a thumbs up for its versatility in terms of coverage. You would love to go for a walk or a run after using this one!Buy This Product From Amazon
Nekteck Foot Massager
A typical foot massager can come with a whole range of features and if the heating functionality is your favorite, then the Nekteck foot massager is the one for you. Loaded with the ever desirable shiatsu and kneading features, this foot massager is equipped with an infrared heat function to produce one of the best heat massages possible from a foot massager. It is made to be operated easily and the manual controls are proof of the same. Best of all, this amazing massager can be made work of just by using your toes!
The compact and efficient foot massager can be brought at a pleasantly cheap price but make no mistake about it: it works just as fine as those expensive big shot foot massagers. It’s totally worth your investment both in terms of money and energy.
Features of the Nekteck foot massager:
- The massaging unit has 6 massage heads that are cumulatively encompassed of 18 rotating massager nodes to provide you an awesome massaging experience.
- It is equipped with an optional heat function that works with infrared heating.
- The heat function is provided with a manual control and can be switched off for a regular massage mode.
- The height of the massaging unit can be adjusted up to 3 levels.
- It has a built-in on-board cord storage unit and a handle to facilitate carrying around.
- The power button is designed to be accessed by your toes.
Pros And Cons:
- Since the heating option is infrared, it is never overly hot.
- The heat function can be turned on or off at your will, just by the push of a button.
- You need not bend to operate the controls; it can be achieved by simply using your toes.
- The height of the massager can be easily adjusted up to your desired level.
- The cord storage and the handle make it very portable and compact.
- You might have to lean forward and apply a little bit of pressure by your feet to get the most out of this massage.
- It doesn’t seem to last too long and breaks after some sessions of use.
- The nodes are rather small and you can’t derive proper acupressure relief out of it.
- You might have to align your feet a but to get a deeper penetration of the relieving pressure to your tired and sore muscles.
Some FAQs regarding the Nekteck Foot Massager:
Q: What is the best way to clean the cloth on which I rest my feet on?
A: It is suggested to use anti bacterial wipes to clean the cloth.
Q: Does the massager get too hot for me to worry about?
A: No. The heating is achieved by infrared so you do not have to worry about overheating.
Q: Can I stand while using the machine?
A: No. It is meant to only be used when you are seated.
Q: Can I press against the nodes with my feet for a higher intensity of pressure?
A: Though you can achieve a high intensity of pressure by using the controls, you can surely press against your nodes for higher pressure that suits you.
Q: Can I use the massager without the heat?
A: Yes. The heat function is optional and can be turned off manually by pressing the control button.
The infrared factor makes the Nekteck foot massager the premier choice for heat induced massages. You don’t have to spend a worry about overheating and you derive a supremely gratifying heat massage out of this device.
That said, it is definitely not one of the most durable foot massagers you can get. It doesn’t last very long and has the tendency to break after multiple usages. However, it does deliver as promised during its lifetime. With a few adjustments of your feet, you can obtain the best out of it. It is only fitting to say that this is one of the ‘hottest’ brand of foot massagers of all time!Buy This Product From Amazon
Human Touch Reflex 4″ Foot and Calf Massager
By far the largest foot massager in our list, this one looks like a chair cum retro shoes. No we are not kidding!
This huge massager is bulky and lives up to the moniker of “size does matter” by delivering a fantastic performance on par with the very best. It has a patented design feature that sets it apart from others: the Figure-8 technology that cover the entire area starting from the calves and all the way down to the feet. It is also noteworthy that the entire unit can not only be supported properly but also maneuvered by means of the unique floor protectors and rollers. Such uniqueness and innovation translates to an equally amazing massage experience which puts it many miles ahead of many of its contemporaries. All this built is backed up with soft cushioning to make this massager one of the most comfortable and valued options. Its grace and strength are sure to make you go gaga over it!
Features of the Human Touch Reflex 4 massager:
- The foot massager boasts of a unique and patented Figure-8 design that surrounds the feet and calves for a highly effective mode of massage.
- Powerful reflexology under-foot rollers help you maneuver better and get a strong massage.
- The non-skid floor protector ensure that this heavy foot massager does not skid or topple over when in use.
- It is built with an enhanced tilt angle to conform with the natural configuration of your feet.
- It comes with a handle that makes it easy to move around and to be placed at your desired location.
Pros And Cons:
- You can get a thorough massage of the calf muscles, ankles, heels and the sole of your feet.
- The tilt angle reduces the need to adjust your feet.
- The supports under the foot massager help in easy maneuverability and stability of the device.
- It provides a squeezing effect right from your calves and till your toes. This aids in improved blood circulation and eliminating aches, stress, soreness and muscle tension.
- It does not require high maintenance.
- You can sit in any posture you like and the foot massager orients itself to suit the configuration of your legs.
- The foam inside the massaging unit tends to get worn out after a good number of uses.
- If you have thin legs, the space may seem too wide for you.
- Does not offer any massaging function to the top of the feet.
- The material can be a bit rough on the calves.
Some FAQs regarding the Human Touch Reflex 4 massager:
Q: Does the device massage the bottom of the feet with rollers or just vibrations?
A: The bottom of your feet is massaged with rollers that are run with ball bearings.
Q: Is the operation of the device noisy?
A: No. The operation of the device is pretty quiet.
Q: Does the device provide heat?
A: No. There is no heat provided by the device.
Q: Does the device come with a remote?
A: No. Since there are no adjustments required for its operation, there is no remote provided with the device.
Q: Can I use the machine while laying down or standing?
A: No. The device is meant to be used only when sitting. However, you don’t have to sit at any particular posture and can orient your legs as you will.
This biggie is bound to amaze you with its comfortable placement characteristics and pleasurable squeezing affect that leaves you in joy. Unlike most foot massagers which require you to sit at a 90 degree angle, you can sit as you want and the supports beneath the massager will self-adjust to go in sync with your legs. It does not come with the provision of heat but that’s hardly an issue going by the mind-boggling working of the device. You are genuinely going to feel as if you have got new legs after spending some time with this massager! It takes off every bit of stress and pain from your legs (yeah, not just your feet) and makes everything you do with your feet even better!Buy This Product From Amazon
A foot massaging device technically provides you with a conformable area where you fit in your feet and let the functionalities of the device operate. All of the featured foot massagers are tagged with their own unique set of features that provide different sets of benefits to your feet, with each having something the other lacks and lacking something which the other has. But all of them serve the common goal of treating all discrepancies of your feet and taking away all forms of stress, pain and tension that builds up in your feet.
Going by just how supremely important your legs are to your well-being and daily activities, these foot massagers are indeed magical devices that promote a healthy lifestyle which you can enjoy to the fullest. So don’t neglect that ache in your feet and contemplate on getting yourself a foot massager. After all, happier feet reflects a happier you and makes you think on your feet, quite literally!
Every foot is different and so are the problems that relates to it. All the items listed in the article are bound to provide relief to your issues in one way or the other. You are genuinely going to feel the foot massage’s effect as if you have got new legs after spending some time with this massager! It takes off every bit of stress and pain from your legs (yeah, not just your feet) and makes everything you do with your feet even better!
Every foot massager is amazing in one way or the other. Pick the massager that best suits your problem or your idea of relief. All of the featured foot massagers are tagged with their own unique set of features that provide different sets of benefits to your feet, with each having something the other lacks and lacking something which the other has.