The Association for Reorganizational Healing Practice (ARHP) Canon of Responsible Relationships
This Canon of Responsible Relationships is based upon fundamental principles of responsible and empowered relationships for personal and professional dynamics for all Reorganizational Healing and Reorganizationally Informed practitioners. The overriding objectives of these principles are to render the greatest possible service and care to humankind, consistent with the mission and values of this association.
- Practitioners shall provide the highest level of service.
- Practitioners will make clear the distinctions between restorative therapeutics and reorganizational healing, in concept and application.
- Practitioners will take necessary measures to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information entrusted to them, in keeping with the practice member’s desires and legal requirements.
- Practitioners will accurately and compassionately represent the Reorganizational Healing and Reorganizationally Informed services they provide, always remaining within their certification qualifications and any statutory licensing requirements.
- Practitioners shall be guardians to the rights and the dignity of the practice members, putting first the practice member’s best interest.
- Practitioners shall promote responsible care to individuals regardless of one’s gender, religious belief, ethnicity, or politics assuming there is agreement to the objective, methods, and applications of care.
- Practitioners shall conduct themselves with courtesy, integrity, compassion, passion, leadership and a high degree of professional competence in their Reorganizational Healing or Reorganizationally Informed modality.
- Practitioners shall provide responsible assessments and continuing reassessment necessary to provide Reorganizational outcomes desired with the practice member proactively involved in his/ her plan of care.
- Practitioners shall accurately disseminate information and constructive ideas to the profession and the public, while maintaining a humane, Reorganizational Healing or Reorganizationally Informed, vitalistic, holistic, and honoring manner.
- Practitioners are encouraged to help establish and nurture vital community, advance the body of knowledge of Reorganizational Healing and Reorganizationally Informed practice through exceptional standards and supportive advocacy.
- Practitioners shall strive to live, practice and inspire with personal and professional congruence relative to the Reorganizational principles and the ideals of responsible relationships.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ARHP CANON OF RESPONSIBLE RELATIONSHIPS