5 Best Mattresses for back pain
Sleep is one of the most basic acts of any living organism. Even machines need rest to function properly and as such, no entity in the world (be it living or non-living) can operate without adequate amounts of rest. Throughout the course of the day, we undertake several physical and/or mental activities which tire us out and sleep helps to give rest to your brain and body, and equip you for subsequent course of activities in the next day. So it goes without saying that good sleep should be given utmost priority and just like a foundation is necessary to build anything, good sleep is built on a good mattress.
Mattresses are an integral part of our bedroom and also hold a status quo in the home décor. It is a pretty common practice to lay down on your mattress right after getting back from outside (be it work or just a simple outing). Our backs are impressed upon by a lot of physical stresses throughout the day. Even if you are just sitting in front of a computer and working, you place the entire weight of your upper body on your lower back and it ends up becoming sore. The upright position of your shoulders when you are typing also contributes to pain in the upper back.
When you lay down, you are relieving the back of stresses by evenly distributing your weight throughout your body. A bad mattress can actually make your back pain even worse and so, it is highly critical to get yourself a good mattress which makes sure your back pain disappears by the next morning. Keeping this in mind, we have reviewed and come up with our top 5 picks of the best mattresses for your back pain. These five mattresses are inarguably the best of the lot and are ones you can count on having your back, quite literally!
5 Best Mattresses For Back Pain
The Saatva mattress is a luxurious and stylish looking mattress that surprisingly comes easy on the wallet. Does it deliver? You bet it does!
For starters, the Saatva mattress is totally made up of eco-friendly materials all throughout. It also comes with the White Glove delivery, making it even more attractive for you. Along with being environment conscious, the Saatva mattress has also jammed itself up with oodles of technology.
This mattress gives you an outstanding innerspring bed that comprises of 2 coil layers, which is essentially a coiled support foundation located below individually wrapped coils. This dual coil system is topped by soft memory foam to give you an euphoric sleeping experience. It also contributes greatly towards the breath ability of the mattress with its enhanced airflow characteristics.
The mattress cuts down on foam and equips itself with more springs to give your back more support. The foam layer serves as a pillow top and brings about great bounce and conformability to you. The bounce increases the more you push the mattress and as such, you experience very good lift when you lay down on it.
When you lay on your back, you are going to love the way the coil structure feels on your body. It gives you a very suitable lift that even helps you move around easily. The same works on people who sleep on their stomach. You feel your spine naturally align with the contours of the bed and once again, the buoyancy of the mattress will help you sleep in no time. However, when it comes to people who sleep on their side, there is some added pressure buildup in the shoulder and hip region and this may pose as discomfort for such sleepers. The body contouring is not ideal and there leaves some room for improvement with regards to the sinking of your body (which is highly desirable for side sleepers). In the end, you won’t have any trouble falling asleep, regardless of the type of sleeper. In other words, this would be the ideal mattress if you are a combo sleeper.
One of the most amazing aspects of the Saatva mattress is the motion transfer that you can achieve out of this mattress. This comes as no surprise, however, courtesy of the ingenious coil-on-coil build of the mattress. So the Saatva mattress is bouncy enough to accommodate movement and position adjusting. Take note, couples!
In a nutshell, the Saatva is an amazing mattress which boasts of surreal bounciness and offers solid weight distribution characteristics. The motion transfer nature of the mattress is another prominent perks of it. It is not as soft and deviates towards the firmer side, but otherwise it is a very bankable (pun intended) mattress to rest your worries on!
Features of the Saatva Mattress:
- The cover of the mattress is made up of 100% cotton and is quilted with memory foam.
- The pillow top is laden with gentle memory foam and comprises of individually wrapped coils.
- The support system of the mattress has a foam edge support and is laced with a layer of steel coils.
- The bulk of the mattress is built on an advanced coil-on-soil construction and lumbar support.
- The mattress is designed to be eco-friendly and has no chemical composition to hinder healthy sleep.
Pros and Cons:
- The coil-on-coil structure of the mattress provides good support to your entire back.
- The mattress conforms very well with the contours of your body.
- The edge support of the mattress is very strong.
- It is designed in an eco-friendly manner.
- The Saatva mattress is relatively inexpensive than most of the similar quality mattresses.
- The mattress is very good for people who sleep on the back, stomach or are combo sleepers.
- It offers amazing bouncing characteristics.
- It is a very good mattress for upper back pain.
- The mattress is more firm than soft.
- It is not an ideal mattress for people who sleep on their side as it increases pressure on the shoulder and hip areas.
- The foam structure makes it a bit hot.
- It is not very durable.
- The mattress does not offer good motion isolation and hence, it isn’t apt for couples who desire undisturbed sleep.
Some FAQs regarding the Saatva mattress:
Q: Do you get both king and queen sized mattresses?
A: Yes. This product is available in both king and queen sized.
Q: Can my daughter jump on this mattress?
A: Yes. With the coil-on-coil construction of the mattress, it is very bouncy and convenient for jumping on it.
Q: Can the mattress be used as an adjustable base?
A: Yes, it can be used as an adjustable base.
Q: What is the cover of the mattress made up of?
A: The cover of the mattress is made up of 100% cotton.
Q: Is the mattress suitable for all types of sleepers?
A: The mattress is ideal if you sleep on your back, stomach or are a combo sleeper. It isn’t as ideal for a side sleeper though.
Helix Dusk Mattress
The Helix Dusk mattress is arguably one of the most interesting mattresses you can get. Why so, you may ask. Well, the brand Helix allows you to pick a bed as per your sleeping preferences and body type!
You are basically given a questionnaire wherein you are asked to fill out your height, weight, sleep preferences, desired firmness, position etc., and tada! Going by your input, Helix will recommend you six different mattress models with balanced stats of firmness, cushioning and support. You then choose a totally customized mattress for yourself, made for you!
The Helix mattresses are constructed with polyfoam system, double layered covers and are pocketed with coil support cores. These coil support cores give you excellent edge support characteristics. In addition, the blended foam structure conforms very well with the contours of your body.
One of the chief perks of the Helix mattress is the temperature neutrality. The structure of the mattress promotes very good air circulation characteristics that helps keep the bed cool. The icing on the cake is that you can even personalize each side of the mattress or even come up with a blend, making this mattress the best one for couples.
All in all, you simply can’t go wrong with a mattress that is designed to be customized by you. Sleeping on this mattress makes it a more natural act of your life than it ever was.
Features of the Helix Dusk Mattress:
- The mattress is entirely customizable and can be chosen based on your personal preferences.
- The mattress is made up of a polyfoam system.
- Works exactly on your back pain as it has been chosen by you.
- The mattress has amazing temperature neutrality.
- The product comes with a 10 year warranty.
Pros and Cons:
- This mattress is best for anyone who wants to customize their own mattress with personalized pre-defined setting.
- The temperature neutrality of the mattress ensures that there is good circulation of air through it and you don’t have to sleep hot.
- This mattress is ideal for couples as you can even customize each side of the mattress and also create a blend that both partners approve.
- It can accommodate all types of sleepers, given that you have the provision of customizing the mattress.
- The pocketed coil support core reinforced with high density foam gives you remarkable edge support.
- The mattress offers good motion isolation and is relatively quiet.
- It has limited durability and does not last too long.
- The mattress is not suitable if you are too tall.
- This mattress is not suitable for you if you don’t like bounce.
Some FAQs regarding the Helix Dusk mattress:
Q: Can I customize either side of the mattress for me and my wife?
A: Yes. The Helix Dusk Mattress is designed to be customizable even on either side. You can also opt for creating a blend that suits both you and your wife.
Q: Does the product come with a warranty?
A: Yes. The product comes with a warranty of 10 years.
Q: Does the mattress create noise?
A: The mattress generates a very subtle noise that does not disturb your ambiance.
Q: I sleep on my side. Can I use this mattress?
A: Yes. The Helix Dusk mattress is suitable for all types of sleepers.
Q: Can I return the mattress after usage if I do not like it?
A: Yes, absolutely. This product comes with a hassle free return policy wherein you can return the product even after using it.
This mattress is undoubtedly our best pick for a uber luxury mattress. It boasts of an organic Dunlop latex comfort layer that is assisted with organic cotton and natural wool. This construction makes the mattress eco-friendly and you get outstanding temperature neutrality courtesy of the natural air circulation features that the material provides.
It boasts of a multi-gauge pocketed coil support core which consists of thick low-gauge coils to support your midsection, shoulder region and areas where your weight is heavily converged. The thin high-gauge coils take care of your head, neck and other areas where there isn’t much concentration of weight. To top it all, this mattress is more durable than most of its peers.
The Awara mattress is very silent in operation and its sturdy build offers excellent edge support. This makes this mattress the best for people who like to sleep on their side. However, it does fall short in conforming your body and hence, it is not as good for people who sleep on their back or stomach. Regardless, the mattress is extremely responsive and literally flows along with your body as your move upon it.
Features of the Awara Mattress:
- The mattress is made up of an organic combination of cotton, natural wool and latex making it a very eco-friendly option.
- The material of the mattress offers great temperature neutrality as the latex layer is perforated.
- The mattress is very silent in operation.
- The thick low-gauge coils are built for parts of your body which have high concentration of weight while the thin low-gauge coils are built for parts of your body which have low concentration of weight.
- It has good off-gassing characteristics.
Pros and Cons:
- The Awara mattress offers more durability than most mattresses.
- The mattress is extremely responsive and syncs well with your movements on the bed.
- It offers very good temperature neutrality and is apt for cool sleep characteristics.
- The Awara mattress is virtually silent and does not register any noticeable noise.
- This mattress is ideal for people who sleep on their side.
- There are virtually no chances of roll-off from the mattress.
- The mattress offers excellent edge support.
- This mattress offers lower conforming than other mattresses of the same kind.
- It is pretty heavy.
Some FAQs regarding the Awara Mattress:
Q: Does the mattress offer good cool sleep characteristics?
A: Yes. The Awara mattress has very good temperature neutrality and the latex structure offers good cool sleep characteristics.
Q: Does the mattress produce noise?
A: No. The Awara mattress is virtually silent and does not produce any disturbing noise.
Q: How long can the mattress last?
A: This mattress can last up to 7 years.
Q: Can I get cool sleep characteristics from this mattress?
A: Yes, you can get cool sleep characteristics from this mattress.
The WinkBed mattress looks like something straight out of a five-star luxury hotel. It is crafted beautifully and has loads of attractive features. The mattress is available in 3 different levels of firmness: softer, luxury firm and firmer, and you can pick among the three according to your sleeping preference(s). The softer one is ideal if you have upper back pain while the two other firmer variants are ideal if you have lower back pain.
The mattress is pretty thick and is built with dual coil layers that make it very suitable for larger people. These high grade and top quality luxury mattresses contain the innerspring system while also being available in the hybrid variant.
With its impressive array of features, the WinkBed mattress delivers in all fronts. It is more of a “Jack of all trades but master of none” situation where the mattress performs satisfyingly well in all the relevant parameters but does not excel in any. We are still in awe of how it looks and performs. It is a classic case of style meeting substance. You are going to love this one!
Features of the WinkBed Mattress:
- The construction of the mattress involves a hypersonic comfort foam layer, stabilizing gel foam, pocketed micro-air springs, lumbar support pad, pocketed tempered steel coils and high-density foam.
- The mattress has 3 different firmness levels: softer, luxury firm and firmer.
- It is 15 inches thick.
- It offers a Plus version for larger people.
- The cover is made up of stretch-knit fabric and Tencel.
- You get an optional coolControl Base which is a company offered technological addition to cool the mattress even better.
- The product comes with a lifetime warranty.
Pros and Cons:
- The three different firmness levels cater to people suffering from upper back pain (softer) and lower back pain (luxury firm and firmer).
- The mattress is sufficiently thick and is suitable for people with a larger and heavier build.
- It looks and feels like a luxury hotel mattress.
- It offers very good motion isolation.
- The mattress conforms very well to your body.
- It offers excellent edge support and responsiveness.
- It has no provision for memory foam.
- The temperature neutrality characteristics aren’t very good.
Some FAQs regarding the WinkBed Mattress:
Q: Does the mattress offer cool sleep characteristics?
A: No, the mattress does not have cool sleep characteristics by default but you can get an optional coolControl Base artificial cooling technology from the company.
Q: Does it accommodate extra large people?
A: Yes. The product comes with a Plus version for larger people.
Temperature neutrality is one of the most critical features in a mattress and figures out among the top most desired traits in terms of comfort. The Bear mattress is the undisputed leader in temperature neutrality and this is courtesy of the fact that the memory foam of the mattress is infused with a cooling graphite gel that is situated within a Celliant cover. This cover, in turn, offers excellent breathability thereby further contributing towards cooling characteristics.
The Bear mattress reeks of foam. The construction of the mattress comprises of various polyfoam layers which work with the memory foam situated above, to form a very convenient conforming surface. All of this is aptly supported by the Quantum Edge individually pocketed coil system to make up a strong support and foundation system. The polyfoam layers and the support system are again, laced with the Celliant technology, keeping the entire bulk of the mattress cool and promoting temperature neutrality throughout.It is worth noting that the benefits of the Celliant technology are not limited to temperature neutrality characteristics alone. The Celliant fibers (omnipresent in the covers of the mattress) absorb the heat emitted from the body of the sleeper, convert it into infrared radiation and then transfer it back to the sleeper. This way, the sleeper doesn’t get hot and the processis known to promote muscle tissue recovery, induce a proper circulation of blood and reduce pains and soreness. As such, the Bear mattress works wonders even for athletes and those who live a high octane lifestyle. The build of the mattress offers great pressure point relief to the areas of your body in contact with the surface of the mattress.
The Bear mattress is definitely one of the best mattress out there and the innovative Celliant technology really nails it for this one. This mattress is perfect for people who sleep on their stomach or back, regardless of their weight. For side sleepers, the mattress works best if you are light in weight.
The icing on the cake is that the Bear mattress is pretty affordable and yet performs as well as its counterparts. The motion isolation is pretty great and it is very quiet. The perfect recipe for a perfect sleep after a physically testing day!
Features of the Bear Mattress:
- The Bear mattress boasts of the Celliant technology, that not only offers excellent temperature neutrality characteristics but also goes a long way in reducing muscle painand soreness, and promoting deep tissue recovery.
- This mattress falls in the medium firm category.
- It is a 5 layered mattress with a thickness of 14 inches.
- The memory foam is conglomerated with multiple layers of polyfoam.
- The surface of the mattress works on a pressure relief system taht conforms onto the contours of your body.
- The product comes with a 10 year warranty.
Pros and Cons:
- The Bear mattress offers fantastic temperature neutrality characteristics and you never have to sleep hot.
- The mattress is ideal if you lead an active and high octane lifestyle as theCelliant technology of the mattress helps in dealing with the aches and soreness in your body.
- Sleeping on this mattress promotes good circulation of blood.
- It is virtually silent.
- The mattress has very good motion isolation and responsiveness, making it good for couples.
- It is more affordable than most similar mattresses.
- The Bear mattress is very good for back and stomach sleepers, regardless of the weight.
- The support edge characteristics are just decent.
- This mattress isn’t too optimum for side sleepers with more weight.
- You get just one firmness model, hence limiting the versatility of the mattress.
Some FAQs regarding the Bear Mattress:
Q: Does the product come with a warranty?
A: Yes. The Bear mattress offers a warranty of 10 years.
Q: I’m a professional basketball player. Is the Bear mattress good for me?
A: Absolutely! The Bear mattress is specifically amazing for people who lead an active and physically demanding lifestyle. This mattress is perfect for you.
Q: Is the Celliant technology inbuilt or do I have to get it separately with the product?
A: The Celliant technology is inbuilt with the Bear mattress and you do not have to get it separately.
Q: Can I customize the firmness of the mattress?
A: No. The Bear mattress is available in only one firmness model.
Types of sleepers
Every individual has their own trademark style of sleeping. Sleep is one such act wherein you are not conscious of anything and you come to a closer touch with yourself. Our sleeping style shows our basic configuration of comfort and our most preferred mode of weight distribution in our body. So, it goes without saying that the mattress we choose, should be totally competitive in synchronising with your sleeping type. We will categorize the types of sleepers into three broad categories and then subsequently gauge the beat mattresses for each particular type of sleeper.
- Back sleeper:
The back sleepers are the most common and most basic types of sleepers wherein the sleeper simply lays on their back. This position offers a very good distribution of weight and the areas of high weight concentration are focused on the head, neck, upper back, hips and the calf muscles. Since this is the most natural mode of sleeping, all the above stated mattress are ideal for back sleepers with only the Awara mattress not being as good as the others
- Stomach sleeper:
The stomach sleeper is just the polar opposite of the back sleeper, with the sleeper laying on their stomach and supported by the limbs. This mode of sleeping includes more number of pressure points like the face, hands, arms, stomach, knees and the toes. Since this more of sleep is just the inverse of the back sleepers and is more or less as natural as it, all the above stated mattresses are ideal for stomach sleepers with the Awara mattress not being as good as the others.
- Side sleeper:
The side sleepers are perhaps the most interesting of the lot as they can sleep on either side and can adopt various orientations of the legs and the arms while sleeping. This mode of sleeping involves higher magnitudes of pressure pointsspecified on the shoulder, hip, thigh and knee (of the side in which the person is sleeping). The Awara mattress and the Helix Deluxe mattress are ideal for these kinds of sleepers.
Best mattress based on the parameters of sleep
We have shown you five of the best mattresses that you can get for yourself among a huge domain. Each mattress was gauged based on different parameters that make up good sleep.Furthermore, all of these 5 mattresses are the best ones to deal with lower and upper back pain. These amazing mattresses are designed to give your back the ideal surface for eradicating pain, stress and soreness whilst promoting recovery and rejuvenation.
However, when coming to the other parameters, a mattresss cored high in one parameter but faltered in another. Likewise, another mattress scored high on the parameter in which the former mattress faltered but came short in another. This was a common norm in all of the 5 enlisted mattresses and we understand that it may have become a but confusing for you.
Keeping that in mind, we will take up each parameter in detail, lay out its peculiarities and nuances, and suggest you the best mattresses among the 5 in that particular parameter. This will make it easy for you to choose from the lot and get yourself exactly what you are seeking from a mattress. So let’s get rolling!
Let us address the elephant in the room first. Mattresses are put to almost continual use and you can’t really expect the mattress to retain the same features (that you got after the purchase) to retain for decades. Every mattress in the world has a decent lifespan and that is really the best you can expect out of them.
- Saatva mattress: Fair durability. Most of its innerspring cousins have a lifespan of around 6-7 years and the Saatva mattress clocks up to a similar lifespan or less due to its Euro-top technology.
- Helix Deluxe mattress: Fair durability. These mattresses have a lifespan similar to that of the Saatva. However, Helix has been selling their mattresses only since the last 3 years and it’s durability has not been precisely adjourned till now.
- Awara mattress: Very good durability. The latex hybrid structure of this mattress makes it very durable and you may expect this mattress to last for around 7 years.
- WinkBed mattress: Very good durability. Most innerspring hybrid mattresses do not boast of a long lifespan but the WinkBed mattress sets the bar for mattresses of this category by having a lifespan of around 7 years.
- Bear mattress: Good durability. The Bear mattress is technically meant for heavy duty usage and it has an impressivelifespan of around 6 years, which is amazing going by its characteristics.
Conclusion: When it comes to durability, the Awara and the WinkBed mattresses win.
Motion isolation is basically how wyour mattress absorbs or constraints your motion to the area of the mattress your body is in contact with, without transmitting the motion to the other parts of the bed. So if you are sharing your bed with a partner and want them to enjoy an undisturbed slumber, you must pay high regards to the motion isolation characteristics of your mattress!
- Saatva mattress: Fair motion isolation. The Saatva mattress doesn’t absorb your motion to a significant extent and as such, it is not such a good mattress for couples when it solely pertains to undisturbed sleep.
- Helix Deluxe mattress: Good motion isolation. This mattress performs decently well with regards to motion isolation but that’s what you would expect from hybrid models.
- Awara mattress: Good motion isolation. The latex construction of the Awara mattress doesn’t dampen your motion as most memory foam mattresses but it performs better than the Helix mattress.
- WinkBed mattress: Good motion isolation. The multiple layers of foam do pretty well in dampening your motion and it excels its innerspring peers in this regard.
- Bear mattress: Very good motion isolation. The Bear mattress takes the cake when it comes to isolating motion and letting your partner sleep undisturbed.
Conclusion: The Bear mattressis the best mattress for motion isolation.
It is quite natural for your mattress to accumulate odors throughout the course of its usage and it is expected from the mattress to dissipate the odors in quick notice, leaving your bed feel as fresh as always. This property of dissipating the foul odors is known as off-gassing.
- Saatva mattress: Good off-gassing. The memory foam and polyfoam layers of the Saatva mattress do decently well in taking off the inbuilt odors from itself and it takes around 3-5 days to get this done.
- Helix Deluxe mattress: Good off-gassing. This mattress performs similar to the Saatva mattress and takes up to 3-4 days to make ends meet with regards to off-gassing.
- Awara mattress: Good off-gassing. It performs pretty well in off-gassing and can serve the purpose in just about 12 hours or so at times.
- WinkBed mattress: Excellent off-gassing! The king of mattress when it comes to off-gassing, the WinkBed mattress nails it with its signature hotel mattress tag.
- Bear mattress: Good off-gassing. The off-gassing characteristics of the Bear mattress are decently good and work similar to the Awara mattress.
Conclusion: With literally no competition in thisfront, the luxuriousWinkBed mattressoffers the best off-gassing of all mattresses.
Conforming is one of the chief traits of any mattress and it refers to the adjustability of the surface and bulk of the mattress to the contours and shape of your body. It shows how well you “fit in”with the mattress.
- Saatva mattress: Good conforming. The coil-on-coil construction and the memory foam work well in conforming your body within itself.
- Helix Deluxe mattress: Good conforming. The foam present in the structure of the Helix Deluxe mattress performs similar to the Saatva and does a decent job in conforming.
- Awara mattress: Fair conforming. The closely packed structure of the mattress coupled with the ‘medium-firm’ feeling doesn’t translate to food conforming of the mattress.
- WinkBed mattress: Good conforming. This mattress offers a mixed package as the softer version offers good conforming while the firmer version offers significantly lesser conforming.
- Bear mattress: Good conforming. The multiple layers of memory foam perform well in conforming with your body.
Conclusion: The Saatva, Helix Deluxe, WinkBed and the Bear mattressesperform more or less equally well in conforming.
- Saatva mattress: Very good temperature neutrality. The innerspring construction of the Saatva mattress offer very good cool sleeping characteristics in comparison to the usual memory foam mattresses.
- Helix Deluxe mattress: Good temperature neutrality. The polyfoam structure of the Helix Deluxe mattress performs well in cool sleep characteristics.
- Awara mattress: Very good temperature neutrality. The pocketed coil system and the aerated latex structure paves the way for very good airflow throughout and makes temperature neutrality one of the primary features of the Awara mattress.
- WinkBed mattress: Very good temperature neutrality. The innerspring system of the WinkBed mattress doesn’t trap too much heat and gives good temperature neutrality characteristics.
- Bear mattress: Very good temperature neutrality. This mattress sleeps a little hot and has appreciable temperature neutrality characteristics.
Conclusion: The Saatva, Helix Deluxe, Awara and WinkBed mattresses give very good temperature neutrality characteristics.
The edge support, quite simply, is the encasement around the edge of the mattress that helps in containing the entire bulk of the mattress in a stable unit. Edge support ensures that your mattress doesn’t compressbeyond limits when you lay down on it and helps in preventing roll-offof your body from the mattress.
- Saatva mattress: Very good edge support.Innerspring mattresses are renowned for having a fantastic edge support and the Saatva mattress is no exception.
- Helix Deluxe mattress: Very good edge support. The pocketed coil system coupled with the reinforcement of high density foam layers give the bed a very good edge support.
- Awara mattress: Excellent edge support! The tough edges of the Awara mattress contribute towards literally zero roll-off and this feature even works when you are sleeping near the edges. Awara gets the edge here! (punintended).
- WinkBed mattress: Very good edge support. The amazing built of the WinkBed mattress gives a very impressive range of edge support.
- Bear mattress: Fair edge support. Edge support is the area where the Bear mattress falters. You may expect to find sagging of the mattress when you lay on it, especially near the edges.
Conclusion: The Awara mattress reigns supreme when it comes to providing excellent edge support.
No one likes a squeaky mattress. When you are looking to fall asleep, the last thing you would want is your mattress (the very object you are sleeping on) to create noise and disturb your sleep.
- Saatva mattress: Good noise control.This mattress is not entirely noise free and you are bound to find some noise from the depths of this mattress, though thenoise isn’t bothersome enough to disturb your sleep. This is a very natural occurence in innerspring mattresses.
- Helix Deluxe mattress: Good noise control. Just like the Saatva, the Helix Deluxe mattress does produce some noise. However, this mattress is relatively quieter than most coil system mattresses.
- Awara mattress: Very good noise control. This amazing mattress remains virtually noise free throughout the course of your slumber.
- WinkBed mattress: Good noise control. It provides decent noise control and works better than most foamed mattresses in this regard.
- Bear mattress: Very good noise control. The Bear mattress hardly produces any noise and is totally silent.
Conclusion: The Awara mattress and the Bear mattress are the best mattresses for noise control.
The Awara Mattress boasts of a multi-gauge pocketed coil support core which consists of thick low-gauge coils to support your midsection, shoulder region and areas where your weight is heavily converged. The thin high-gauge coils take care of your head, neck and other areas where there isn’t much concentration of weight.
The Awara mattress is very silent in operation and its sturdy build offers excellent edge support. The mattress is extremely responsive and literally flows along with your body as your move upon it.